The Alexander Hamilton House is a bed & breakfast in the Hudson Valley. On a cliff overlooking the Hudson River, our inn is just a short walk to the village of Croton-on-Hudson. Conveniently located just 48 minutes north of New York City and accessible by car or train, 20 minutes to Tarrytown and 25 minutes to White Plains. From our inn, you have easy access to historic houses, West Point, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Kykuit, Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets, Tarrytown Music Hall, Van Cortlandt Manor, wineries, hiking and biking. Relax in our bed and breakfast’s beautiful rooms, some with fireplace and whirlpool tubs! Partake in our sumptuous breakfast and sample local cuisine from an array of wonderful restaurants.
Alexander Hamilton House caters to many different types of guests. We are conveniently located within 15 minutes of:
- IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Entergy Indian Point Power Plant in Buchanan, NY
- Metro-North Railroad’s Croton-Harmon yard
- GE Crotonville Training Center in Ossining, NY
- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow, NY